Saturday is supposed to be a "sleep late" day? Not! This past Saturday was no exception. We had to be at the Houston Temple by 8:30 for Kallie and Jared's Sealing. It was a beautiful day! I even got to sit in as Kallie's moma! : ) After we left the temple, we went to the bookstore and then we went to the Houston Musuem of Natural Science to see Body Works! WOW! It was phenominal! The only bad part was that they wouldn't allow photographs! We ended the evening celebrating John and Ester's 50th Wedding Anniversary! They renewed their vows and were so happy. If only all of us could love our spouse as much as they do! We'd all make it to our 50th! This week brings anniversaries to 3 of our 4 married kids (the 4th celebrates their 1st in January)! Happy Anniversary to you and yours and may you continue to grow your love for each other. Every day I realize that I love Rodney more than I did the day before. It's the unspoken, simple things that make a difference. I love his intelligence, his smile, his optimism, his kindness, and I could go on but you get the picture. Here's to TRUE LOVE!



i think there are only 2 anniversaries this month. 8)
ReplyDelete